Map

                   

UAE/Qatar

Dolphin Energy

Production

Helping to meet growing energy needs by supplying the United Arab Emirates and Oman with gas from Qatar’s giant offshore North Field, the US$5.8 billion Dolphin Gas Project is a strategic asset of the UAE and so sits at the very heart of Mubadala and Mubadala Petroleum.

When the first gas began flowing through the Dolphin pipeline across the Arabian Gulf in July 2007, it marked a hugely significant moment: the fruits of the first cross-border natural gas network between Gulf Cooperation Council countries and one of the largest energy investments to be undertaken in the Gulf region.

Just six months later, two billion standard cubic feet per day was being delivered through the network.

Through Dolphin Energy, and in co-operation with our partners, we will continue to manage the operation of this strategic project, to ensure it delivers essential gas safely, cost-effectively and securely. Mubadala is the majority owner of Abu Dhabi-based Dolphin Energy, with a 51 percent shareholding. The remaining 49 percent is held equally between Total of France and Occidental Petroleum Corporation of the United States.

For more information, visit the Dolphin Energy website: www.dolphinenergy.com

Bahrain

Production & Development

The first oil field in the Arabian Gulf to enter production, the Bahrain Field has been in operation for eight decades. Extending under most of the island of Bahrain, production at the field peaked at 75,000 bopd in the 1970s but declined thereafter to approximately 26,000 bopd in 2009.

To arrest this trend and raise production once more, we signed a Development and Production Sharing Agreement (DPSA) in April 2009 with our partners – National Oil and Gas Authority of Bahrain (NOGA), Occidental Petroleum and NOGAHOLDING – and began an intensive program to comprehensively redevelop the field with the aim of raising oil output

Since Tatweer Petroleum, which was formed by the partners to serve as operator for the project, took over operations on 1 December 2009, significant investment in new wells, new technology and new facilities has been made.

More than 254 new wells were drilled in 2012 by three modern and highly mobile drilling rigs, while the existing 750 wells are being rehabilitated using a fleet of six work over units. As a result, oil production reached approximately 43,000 bopd by the end of 2011. Further drilling in 2013 should increase production to around 50,000 bopd.

The rapid installation of new equipment has raised associated gas compression and treatment capacity to more then 130 million standard cubic feet of gas per day (mmscf/d), while the completion of a number of new wells and modifications to surface infrastructure have raised the capacity of the non-associated gas system to more than 2 bscf/d.

Oman

Production – Development – Exploration

Block 53 - Mukhaizna

The Block 53 Concession Area covers 694 square kilometers of onshore Oman and contains the giant Mukhaizna heavy oil field.

Mubadala Petroleum participates in Block 53 through its affiliate Liwa Energy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mubadala that holds a 15% participating interest in the Mukhaizna EOR project.

The project began in July 2005 with the ratification by Royal Decree of the Block 53 Production Sharing Agreement.

In consultation with Oman’s Ministry of Oil & Gas, we have worked as a partner (together with Oman Oil E&P Company, Shell Exploration & Production Oman Ltd, Total E&P Oman, Partex (Oman) Corporation and Occidental Mukhaizna), the designated operator of the field, to design and implement the large-scale Mukhaizna EOR project , the largest in the region The Mukhaizna EOR project has flooded the Mukhaizna field with steam in order to improve reservoir output. By end of 2012, Mukhaizna was producing around 120,000 bopd; an increase of over 110,000 bopd since Occidental Mukhaizna took over development of the field. Initiated in 2006, thermal recovery operations have been implemented on more than 400 thermal patterns

Mukhaizna currently has an oil treating capacity more than130,000 bopd and steam injection capacity greater than 450,000 barrels of steam per day (bspd). Further engineering, design, and construction activities will increase oil treating capacity to above 150,000 bopd, and steam generation capacity in excess of 600,000 bspd by the end of 2013.

Block 62 – Habiba

Mubadala Petroleum’s most recent project in the Sultanate of Oman is Habiba Block 62, which covers an area of 2,200 square kilometers in North Oman. The Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements covering the Block were signed with the country’s Ministry of Oil & Gas by Sixteenth Investment Company LLC, another affiliate of Mubadala Petroleum, Oman Oil Company E&P and Occidental Oman Gas Company.

Habiba Block 62 is unique in that it involves multiple projects, including the development of the Maradi Huraymah gas field, appraisal of three other gas discoveries, and both shallow and deep exploration potential. Mubadala Petroleum owns a 32% interest in this block

Libya

Exploration

Mubadala Petroleum, through its affiliate Liwa Energy, holds a 20 percent working interest in Block 103 onshore Libya. Liwa Energy has partnered with the operator of the block, Oxy Libya LLC, on a five-year contract which was awarded in June 2008.

Tanzania

Exploration

Block 7, offshore Tanzania, is located in an exciting new province that holds great potential and it represents Mubadala Petroleum’s first entry into sub-Saharan Africa.

We hold a 20 percent interest in the deepwater block, where depths range from 500 to 3,000 meters, and work in partnership with operator Ophir who holds the remaining 80 percent of the Block. Following a large 3D seismic survey acquired in late 2010, and additional 2D seismic acquired in 2012, we plan to drill the first exploration well in 2013.

Block 7 typifies our intention to seek new, high impact exploration opportunities within the eastern hemisphere.

Kazakhstan

Exploration

The Caspian Sea region holds many opportunities, both on and offshore. Our entry to this area took place in June 2009, when we signed a contract with our partners covering the joint exploration of the Nursultan Block (N Block). Located 30 kilometers south-south-west offshore of Aktau, Kazakhstan, N Block covers an area of approximately 8,100 square kilometers.

Our interest of 24.5 percent in N Block is matched by N Block B.V., the entity wholly affiliated to the Kazakhstan National Oil Company, while the majority partner KazMunayGaz (KMG), holds the remaining 51 percent interest. The project is run by a joint operating company, N Operating Company. 

The first N Block exploration well was drilled in 2010, encountering hydrocarbons at several levels. Further exploration and appraisal is ongoing and the second exploration well was completed n 2012. 

Геологиялық барлау

Каспий өңірі жағалауында, сондай-ақ қайраңында көптеген перспективалық мүмкіншіліктер бар. Біз Нұрсұлтан блогын («Н» блогы) бірлескен геологиялық талдау туралы серіктестермен келісімге қол қойып, 2009 жылы осы өңірге кірдік. Блок Қазақстандағы Ақтау қаласынан 30 шақырымда теңіздің оңтүстік-батысында орналасқан және 8 100 шаршы метр ауданды алып жатыр.

Біздің қатысу үлесіміз 24,5%-ды құрайды, «КонокоФиллипс» компаниясының үлесіне тең, ал «ҚазМұнайГаз» ҰК» АҚ 51%-ға иелік етеді. Жоба «Н Оперейтинг Компани» ЖШС операциялық компаниясымен бірге жүзеге асырылады.

«Н» блогында алғашқы бұрғылау ұңғымасы 2010 жылы бұрғыланды, нәтижесінде бірнеше қабатта көмірсутегі табылды. Бүгінгі күні геологиялық барлау және бағалау жұмыстары жүргізілуде.

Геологоразведка

В Каспийском регионе существует множество перспективных возможностей, как на берегу, так и на шельфе. Мы вошли в этот регион в 2009 году, подписав соглашение с партнерами о совместной геологоразведке Блока Нурсултан («Н» Блок). «Н» Блок расположен в море на юго-юго-западе в 30 километрах от города Актау в Казахстане и занимает площадь 8 100 квадратных километров.

Наша доля участия составляет 24,5%, равная доле компании «КонокоФиллипс», а компания АО «НК «КазМунайГаз» владеет 51%. Проект осуществляется совместной операционной компанией ТОО «Н Оперейтинг Компани».

Первая разведочная скважина на «Н» Блоке была пробурена в 2010 году, в результате были обнаружены углеводороды в нескольких горизонтах. На сегодняшний день ведутся геологоразведочные и оценочные работы.

Thailand

Production, Development, Appraisal & Exploration

The activities conducted by Mubadala Petroleum throughout our long-standing presence in Thailand reflect our strong capabilities in the areas of exploration, appraisal, development and production of hydrocarbons.
With a presence in Thailand through Pearl Oil since 2004, we are the third largest petroleum concessionaire in the country. We operate 8 eight concessions including the very successful Jasmine B5/27 offshore development in the Gulf of Thailand. We also have interests in two non-operated concessions.

Our contribution to the Thai economy since commencing operations has been significant, with total expenditures up to the end of 2012 in excess of US$1.8 billion, and taxes and royalty payments of more than US$900 million.

As a long-term investor in Thailand, we are fully committed not only to the development of the local energy industry, but also to acting responsibly, with the utmost respect to the environment and communities we are operating in. We are engaged in various CSR activities focusing on education, the the environment and supporting the local communities.

As a long-term investor in Thailand, we are fully committed not only to the development of the local energy industry, but also to acting responsibly, with the utmost respect to the environment and communities we are operating in. We are engaged in various CSR activities focusing on education, the environment and supporting the local communities. 

Production: The success of Jasmine B5/27

In March 2005, just 13 months after concession acquisition, the first Jasmine platform, WPA, was installed and first oil was produced in June. Today, six platforms and one Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit are in operation. Ban Yen produced first oil in 2008. In December 2012 the production milestone of 45 million barrels was reached; a substantial increase from the estimate made at the time of purchase in 2004. In 2012, production output was 14,400 bopd and all production is sold for local use to meet Thailand’s growing energy needs.  

Development: Operation of the Manora and Nong Yao fields

Mubadala Petroleum holds a 60 percent interest in, and operates, the G1/48 concession, located in the Northern Gulf of Thailand. This block contains the Manora field, which is about 80 kilometers offshore and sits beneath 44 meters of water.
The Manora field development was sanctioned in July 2012. The field was discovered in 2009 and the development concept was selected in late 2011. The facilities will include a Wellhead Processing Platform with water injection facilities to maximize oil recovery with oil stored in a Floating Storage and Offloading take (FSO) vessel.
Production is expected to commence in early mid 2014, reaching a peak rate of approximately 15,000 bopd from ten production wells and five injection wells in the main reservoir sequence.

Mubadala Petroleum holds a 75 percent interest and operates the G11/48 concession in the southern Gulf of Thailand where the Nong Yao field is located. The field is approximately 165 kilometers offshore in water depth of about 75 meters.

The Nong Yao field was discovered in 2009 and its development was sanctioned in August 2013. The development comprises Wellhead Processing Platform (WPP) and a minimum facility Wellhead Platform (WHP) with crude export via a Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessel.
The initial development phase will consist of 23 development wells targeting the primary reservoirs. It is planned to commence production in the first half 2015 and peak rates are expected to reach approximately 10,000 barrels of oil per day within a few months of first oil.

Appraisal: Wassana

 
In addition, one other discovery, the Wassana field (Block G10/48) where Mubadala Petroleum holds 75 percent interests is being considered for development.

Exploration:  

Two year drilling program in the Gulf of Thailand has commenced.and an exploration drilling program is scheduled for the second half of 2013.

ประเทศไทย
การผลิต การพัฒนา การประเมินผล และการสำรวจปิโตรเลียม

การดำเนินงานสำรวจและผลิตปิโตรเลียมของบริษัทมูบาดาลา ปิโตรเลียม ตลอดระยะเวลาอันยาวนานในประเทศไทย ได้สะท้อนถึงขีดความสามารถที่ครอบคลุมในด้านต่างๆ ทั้งด้านการผลิต การพัฒนา การประเมินผล และการสำรวจปิโตรเลียม
จากการเข้ามาดำเนินงานในประเทศไทยตั้งแต่ปีพ.ศ. 2547 ของบริษัทเพิร์ล ออย (ปัจจุบันคือกลุ่มบริษัทในเครือ มูบาดาลา ปิโตรเลียม) เราคือบริษัทผู้รับสัมปทานปิโตรเลียมใหญ่เป็นอันดับสามในประเทศไทย โดยเป็นผู้รับสัมปทานปิโตรเลียมในการสำรวจและผลิตอยู่ทั้งหมด 8 แปลง ซึ่งรวมถึงความสำเร็จในการผลิตน้ำมันจากแหล่งน้ำมันจัสมินในอ่าวไทยด้วย
การประกอบการของบริษัทในประเทศไทยนับว่ามีส่วนสำคัญในการทำให้เศรษฐกิจของประเทศเติบโตขึ้น ตั้งแต่เริ่มดำเนินการถึงสิ้นปีพ.ศ. 2554 บริษัทได้ลงทุนด้านกิจการปิโตรเลียมไปแล้วมากกว่า 1.8 พันล้านเหรียญสหรัฐหรือประมาณ 54,000 ล้านบาท โดยได้ชำระภาษีและค่าภาคหลวงไปแล้วมากกว่า 900 ล้านเหรียญสหรัฐหรือประมาณ 27,000 ล้านบาท
ในฐานะผู้ลงทุนระยะยาวในประเทศไทย เรามุ่งมั่นที่จะพัฒนาศักยภาพด้านพลังงานในประเทศควบคู่ไปกับความมุ่งมั่นที่จะเคารพและรับผิดชอบต่อชุมชนและรักษาสิ่งแวดล้อมในพื้นที่ที่เราปฏิบิติงานอยู่อย่างเต็มที่ เราได้ดำเนินโครงการที่เป็นประโยชน์ต่อสังคมและสาธารณประโยชน์มากมายทั้งด้านการศึกษา สิ่งแวดล้อมและสนับสนุนกิจกรรมที่เป็นประโยชน์ต่อชุมชนต่างๆตลอดมา

การผลิต : ความสำเร็จของแหล่งน้ำมันจัสมิน แปลง B5/27

ในเดือนมีนาคม พ.ศ.2548 เราประสบความสำเร็จในการติดตั้งแท่นผลิต WPA ที่แหล่งน้ำมันจัสมิน โดยใช้เวลาเพียง 13 เดือนหลังจากที่ได้เป็นผู้รับสัมปทานแทนผู้รับสัมปทานเดิม และสามารถเริ่มการผลิตน้ำมันดิบได้เป็นครั้งแรกในเดือนมิถุนายนปีเดียวกัน ทุกวันนี้ เราดำเนินการผลิตน้ำมันดิบจากแท่นผลิต 6 แท่น และมีเรือ FPSO สำหรับกักเก็บน้ำมันที่ผลิตได้ 1 ลำ สำหรับแหล่งน้ำมันบานเย็น เริ่มผลิตได้เป็นครั้งแรกในปี พ.ศ. 2551 และในเดือนธันวาคม พ.ศ.2554 เราผลิตน้ำมันดิบได้ครบ 45 ล้านบาเรล ซึ่งเป็นการเพิ่มขึ้นอย่างมากจากที่ได้ประมาณการไว้ตั้งแต่แรกเริ่มที่ได้รับสัมปทานนี้ในปี พ.ศ. 2547 ในปีพ.ศ. 2555 อัตราการผลิตน้ำมันของเราอยู่ที่วันละ 14,400 บาเรล และได้ถูกนำมาใช้ภายในประเทศเพื่อตอบสนองความต้องการทางด้านพลังงานของประเทศไทย

การพัฒนา : การดำเนินงานของแหล่งน้ำมันมโนราห์

บริษัท มูบาดาลา ปิโตรเลียม เป็นผู้ถือผลประโยชน์ 60% และเป็นผู้ดำเนินงานในแปลงสำรวจหมายเลข G1/48 ซึ่งตั้งอยู่บริเวณอ่าวไทยตอนกลาง โดยมีแหล่งน้ำมันสำคัญอยู่ในแปลงนี้คือแหล่งมโนราห์ซึ่งอยู่ห่างจากชายฝั่งที่ใกล้ที่สุดประมาณ 80 กิโลเมตรและอยู่ลึกลงไปใต้พื้นทะเล 44 เมตร แหล่งน้ำมันมโนราห์นี้ถูกสำรวจพบในปี พ.ศ. 2552 และบริษัทฯ ได้กำหนดแผนที่จะทำการพัฒนาแหล่งน้ำมันนี้เมื่อปลายปี 2554 และได้รับการอนุมัติจากบริษัทแม่ให้ดำเนินการพัฒนาแหล่งน้ำมันนี้ได้ในเดือนกรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555 โดยจะมีแท่นหลุมผลิตที่มีอุปกรณ์อัดน้ำกลับลงหลุมติดตั้งอยู่ด้วย เพื่อจะสามารถผลิตน้ำมันขี้นมาให้ได้มากที่สุด และนำไปจัดเก็บไว้ที่เรือกักเก็บ (FSO) เราคาดว่าจะสามารถเริ่มการผลิตน้ำมันจากแหล่งน้ำมันมโนราห์ได้ในปี พ.ศ. 2557 และจะมีอัตราการผลิตสูงสุดประมาณ 15,000 บาเรลต่อวันจากหลุมผลิตทั้ง 10 หลุม และมีหลุมสำหรับอัดน้ำกลับอีก 5 หลุมเพื่อรักษาแหล่งกักเก็บหลักไว้

การประเมินผล : แหล่งน้ำมันนงเยาว์และแหล่งน้ำมันวาสนา

นอกจากนี้ ยังมีการค้นพบแหล่งน้ำมันสองแห่งซึ่งอยู่ในระหว่างการประเมิณผล คือแปลง G11/48 ได้พบแหล่งน้ำมันนงเยาว์และแปลง G10/48 ได้พบแหล่งน้ำมันวาสนา โดยแหล่งน้ำมันทั้งสองนี้ บริษัท มูบาดาลา ปิโตรเลียม ถือผลประโยชน์ในทั้งสองแปลงนี้แปลงละ 75 %

การสำรวจ:

บริษัท มูบาดาลา ปิโตรเลียม ยังดำเนินการสำรวจปิโตรเลียมในประเทศไทยอย่างต่อเนื่องในทุกแปลงที่บริษัทได้รับสัมปทาน และมีโครงการขุดเจาะหลุมสำรวจในไตรมาส 2 ของปี 2555

Malaysia

Appraisal & Exploration

Mubadala Petroleum had been present in Malaysia since April 2010, following the signing of the first PSC agreement for Block SK320 in February the same year. We have a strong relationship with Petronas Carigali and are parties to two PSC’s with them for blocks SK320 and PM324.  

Appraisal: SK320

Block SK320 is located offshore Sarawak. The block comprises a robust and diverse portfolio of exploration prospects including pre-carbonate, carbonate and post-carbonate plays. We are the operator, with 75 percent interest, and Petronas Carigali holds the remaining 25 percent. 3D seismic acquisition was undertaken in 2010 and an appraisal well at the M5 discovery was spudded in May 2012. This well successfully appraised the field and work is proceeding to evaluate commercialisation. The drilling campaign comprising three exploration wells in the vicinity of the M5 field commenced in August 2013. 

 
Exploration: PM324

In December 2011, we signed an agreement with Total acquiring a 20 percent working interest in Block PM324, in an area of deep, largely untapped high pressure/high temperature clastic reservoirs of the prolific Malay Hydrocarbon Basin situated offshore the Malaysian Peninsula. Total is the operator of the block and holds a 50 percent interest, with the remaining 30 percent held by Petronas Carigali.

Under the PM324 PSC, there is a two-well commitment. Drilling of the first well has been completed and presently the partners are evaluating next steps.

Appraisal & Exploration (Penilaian & Penerokaan)

Mubadala Petroleum mula bertapak di Malaysia pada April 2010, selesai permeteraian perjanjian PSC pertama bagi Blok SK320 pada bulan Februari tahun yang sama. Mubadala Petroleum mempunyai hubungan yang yang kukuh dengan Petronas Carigali, melalui dua usahasama PSC bagi Blok SK320 dan PM324.

Penilaian: SK320

SK320 terletak di pesisiran pantai Sarawak. Blok ini mempunyai portfolio prospek eksplorasi yang kukuh dan kaya dengan pre-carbonate, carbonate dan post-carbonate. Mubadala Petroleum merupakan operator dengan pegangan 75 peratus kepentingan, manakala 25 peratus selebihnya adalah milik Petronas Carigali.  Dapatan data seismik 3D telah diperolehi pada tahun 2010 manakala penilaian telaga di penemuan M5 telah digerudi pada Mei 2012. Penilaian telaga ini telah berjaya dilaksanakan, diikuti dengan penilaian bagi tujuan pengkomersilan. Penggerudian tiga telaga dalam kawasan M5 sudah pun bermula pada bulan Ogos 2013.    

Penerokaan: PM324

Pada Disember 2011, Mubadala Petroleum menandatangai perjanjian dengan Total bagi pemerolehan 20 peratus kepentingan dalam PM324, takungan clastic bertekanan tinggi/suhu tinggi di kawasan Malay Hydrocarbon Basin yang masih belum diteroka di pesisiran pantai Semenanjung Malaysia. Total selaku operator blok mempunyai pegangan 50 peratus kepentingan, manakala 30 peratus selebihnya adalah milik Petronas Carigali. 

Bagi perjanjian PSC MP324, Mubadala Petroleum mempunyai komitmen penggerudian dua telaga. Telaga pertama telah berjaya digerudi dan kini sedang dalam proses penilaian langkah yang seterusnya.

 

Vietnam

Appraisal & Exploration

We have been involved in the development of the oil and gas industry in Vietnam since 2007 and have built up valuable partnerships with Petrovietnam, Talisman, Premier Oil, and other industry participants. 

Mubadala Petroleum is pursuing a number of exciting opportunities offshore Vietnam. 

Appraisal:

Mubadala Petroleum has a 25 percent interest in Block 07/03 with Premier Oil as the operator. The Ca Rong Do field (CRD) was discovered in 2009 and appraisal drilling has been progressed in 2011. The partnership will drill one commitment well in 2013. 

Exploration:

Block 135/136-3 is located adjacent to CRD offshore Vietnam and Mubadala Petroleum acquired a 20 percent interest in this deepwater block in May 2011. 3D seismic acquisition took place in Q2 2012. Talisman is the operator with a 40 percent interest and Petrovietnam Exploration Production Corporation Ltd (PVEP) holds a 40 percent interest.

Mubadala Petroleum is operator of Block 04-02 with a 90 percent interest and Bitexco holds a 10 percent interest. Drilling of the first exploration well in Block 04-2 is scheduled in 2013. 

Giai đoạn Thăm dò và Thẩm định

Chúng tôi tham gia vào sự phát triển của ngành công nghiệp dầu khí Việt Nam từ năm 2007 và đã xây dựng được mối quan hệ đối tác giá trị với Tập đoàn Dầu khí Việt Nam, Talisman và Premier Oil, cũng như các công ty khác trong ngành công nghiệp này.

Mubadala Petroleum đang theo đuổi các cơ hội đầy tiềm năng ngoài khơi Việt Nam.

Giai đoạn Thẩm định:

Mubadala Petroleum giữ 25 phần trăm cổ phần tại Lô 07/03 do Premier Oil là nhà điều hành. Mỏ Cá Rồng Đỏ (CRD) được phát hiện năm 2009 ngoài khơi Việt Nam và giếng khoan thẩm định đã được tiến hành năm 2011.  Nhà điều hành sẽ khoan một giếng cam kết trong năm 2013.

Giai đoạn Thăm dò:

Lô 135 & 136-3 nằm liền kề với mỏ CRD ngoài khơi Việt Nam và Mubadala Petroleum giữ 20 phần trăm cổ phần của hai lô nước sâu này từ tháng 05-2011. Công tác thu nổ địa chấn ba chiều (3D) đã được thực hiện vào quý 2 năm 2012. Talisman là nhà điều hành giữ 40 phần trăm cổ phần và Tổng Công ty Thăm dò và Khai thác Dầu khí (PVEP) giữ 40 phần trăm còn lại.

Mubadala Petroleum là nhà điều hành Lô 04-02, giữ 90 phần trăm cổ phần và Bitexco giữ 10 phần trăm. Giếng khoan thăm dò đầu tiên của Lô 04-02 được thực hiện trong năm 2013.

Indonesia

 

Production and Exploration

Present in Indonesia since 2003, we are the operator of three blocks covered by the Sebuku, West Sebuku and Kerapu Production Sharing Contracts. The Sebuku PSC contains the Ruby gas field which started production in October 2013. Mubadala Petroleum is exploring further growth opportunities in high-impact offshore areas.

Production: Ruby Gas Field

The Ruby gas field is located in the Makassar Straits, offshore between South Kalimantan and West Sulawesi, and supplies gas for the domestic gas market. Mubadala Petroleum, through our Indonesian affiliate operates and has a 70 percent interest in the Sebuku block that covers the field.
In June 2011, the development of the Ruby gas field was sanctioned. Together with our partners Total E&P Sebuku and INPEX South Makassar Ltd (each with 15 percent interest) we invested approximately US$500 million in building the project’s facilities.

First gas from Ruby follows a safe and successful hook-up and commissioning phase and parallel operations drilling Ruby’s four production wells which commenced with the completion of the installation of the offshore platforms in June 2013. All platform facilities were constructed in Indonesian fabrication yards between September 2011 and March 2013. Installed in 2012, the 312 kilometer subsea pipeline connects the Ruby platform to the dedicated terminal for processing at the Senipah onshore gas plant which is operated by Total E&P. The gas is delivered to the buyer, PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, which operates the fertilizer plant.

Exploration: Kerapu & West Sebuku PSCs

We are the operator of the Kerapu block with an interest of 70 percent and Japan Petroleum Exploration holding the remaining 30 percent. 3D seismic was acquired in 2010 and exploration drilling took place in 2013.

Mubadala Petroleum entered into West Sebuku PSC agreement in May 2013 and is the operator with a 75.5 percent interest. INPEX Corporation holds the remaining 24.5 percent interest. The West Sebuku block surrounds the Sebuku block and acquisition of 3D seismic data is scheduled to start in 2014.